Cyprus is an attractive destination for international clients due to a number of reasons. The tax system, the double taxation treaties with 27 other countries and the option to form many types of companies make Cyprus an attractive destination in the corporate sector.
Our law firm has experience in advising in main sectors of corporate law.
We emphasize in offering our clients the highest quality corporate services.
Our services include:
- Formation of Cypriot, European and other jurisdictions’ companies;
- Striking-off – Dissolution – Liquidation of companies;
- Corporate re-organisation and restructuring – Sale and Purchase of shares of companies (Mergers and Acquisitions);
- Drafting of and Advising on shareholders agreements;
- Companies re-domiciliation in or out of Cyprus;
- Due diligence reports;
- Partnership formation and dissolution;
- Corporate litigation and alternative dispute resolutions;
- Nominee services;
- Administrative and secretarial services.
Core Corporate Administration Services
- Nominee Directorship;
- Nominee Shareholders;
- Company Secretary;
- Registered Office;
- Trustee Services.